This is news. NationalOffsetWarehouse.com is the first and only place you can buy Syntac rollers online. Our high quality Syntac rollers are manufactured by Pamarco Global Graphics and engineered to work flawlessly with your press.
We chose to partner with Pamarco Global Graphics due to the quality of their product and their extensive knowledge and support. Their Syntac brand ink & water system rollers feature the following:
• OEM quality rubber rollers
• Each roller supplied in individually labeled boxes
• One unbeatable price, no surcharge, no credits to wait for.
• Rollers ready to install in press, bearing and bushings included with most rollers
• Rollers for the most popular models of offset presses in stock for same day shipping. See below for models available.
Click on the link below to find the roller for your press. Due to the vast quantity and variety of rollers available, you may not see your exact roller for purchase online. We have access to Pamarco’s entire catalog of rollers. If you can find it in their catalog, you can order it from NationalOffsetWarehouse.com. Simply call 800-669-0654 and order using the roller number from the catalog. You will still receive the same 20% off MSRP on your order. To view the entire catalog, click here.
- AB Dick Rollers click here
- ATF Chief Rollers click here
- Davidson Rollers click here
- Didde Glaser Rollers click here
- Halm Rollers click here
- Hamada Rollers click here
- Itek Rollers click here
- Komori Rollers click here
- Multilith Rollers click here
- Ryobi Rollers click here
Remember, if you don’t see the roller you are looking for on our website, find the part number in the catalog by clicking here, then call our customer service number at 1-800-669-0654 and order by number. You will still receive our 20% off web price.
Latest posts by Michael Gregory (see all)
- National Offset Warehouse Unveils New Web Design & Mobile Site! - July 8, 2013
- Ink Fountain Liners for Heidelberg on Sale! - April 23, 2012
- Supeblue Nets versus Superblue Stripenets & Flatnets - November 10, 2011